Monday, March 8, 2010

It's a Good Monday!

It's nice to start the week off with the sun shining and not freezing cold is'nt it!!
My little picket fence that surrounds the front yard is getting its' final coat of new white paint for the Spring AND the long awaited arrival of Renee Plains' new book,"Bird in Hand" is shipping today! It's a good Monday!

Several of these books are already spoken for...so if you are wanting one and not already on the list to get one, email me and let me know! I'll be glad to either ship it or hold it for you until the weekend. Hopefully we are on a roll with some much needed nicer weekend weather...this past Saturday and Sunday was just beautiful out at the fairgrounds and the outdoor antique vendors were abundant!

I'll be dying the wools for block #3 of Settler's Pride this week...plus some "dirty" pastels for the shop...pictures to come!

Everyone, have a great week...more later...Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, Your shop looks wonderful! I'm pleased you've decided to offer my patterns at Lone Star Mercantile. I hope to visit one day. Take Care, Chris

    ReplyDelete