Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I think Spring Cleaning is going to be the death of me yet!

I've been procrastinating forever, but today I finally trucked myself up to my studio (or as I call it...the pit of no return...)and decided I am going to organize that mess before even I get lost up there! It didn't take long to realize that something (and I mean alot of something) is going to have to go! So..I am throwing all sorts of things into the pile and soon it will be up for sale...CHEAP!
I'll post pictures & pricing (mostly here)and if not here, on the website...but I'll let yall know that if that is where it goes. If you see something you want....email me and I'll be more than happy to put your name on it! (And shipping is not a problem if you don't live close enough to pick it up!)
So stay tuned...pictures are on the way!!

1 comment:

  1. A late Thanks for my order......the black nut worked great.
    I would love the chance to buy some of your leftovers! Beth

    ReplyDelete