Friday, May 6, 2011

New Goodies for the weekend....

This week has been such a mess....dying like crazy trying to get kits finished and out to my customers who are patiently waiting...dealing with a couple of issues on my mom's house so we can close on time...the road out in front of my house is a muddy mess from the turn lane being put in and my mail lady has been off work for 3 days and my outgoing mail is piling up! It's a good thing I'm not much of a drinker!

I'm stopping just long enough to put a few pictures up....these are new patterns in for this weekend...

First is a cute wool quilt wall hanging called "Oh, To Dance with Flowers"...approx. size is 23" x 38"...not a bad size at all! This has great possibilites for lots of small projects if you're not of a mind to do a quilt project! $9.95 for the pattern (WOW price is $8.95)



Next, we have two new cross stitch patterns..."Two Hares Marking Sampler Sewing Box" and "Treasured Blossoms Pinkeeps". Both patterns are $9.95 each...($8.95 for the WOW members). I have a wonderful sample of the "Friend" pinkeep...there is a wonderful little pocket on the back where you can put your scissors and thread! These projects use 32 ct. linen for the bunnies and 28 ct. linen for the pinkeep. I'm pretty sure I have exactly what is needed...if I do, I'll be kitting these projects up with everything you need!




I re-ordered the "Civil War Sewing Circle" book by Kathleen Tracy. We sold out of these really quickly when they first arrived...I've just now been able to get them back in. I only have a couple of copies...if anyone wants one, let me know! Book price is $24.99 (WOW price is $22.50)



WOW girls...don't forget, your April wool is still available at the shop!

I'm bringing in a few great "finds" this week...a 2007(limited edition) Rowe pottery bird feeder for $25.00, a great little OLD blue swirl small sized (but deep) "dish pan" for $15, and a great candle sconce with mirror back for $30. If I can get pictures later tonight, I'll put up a "group shot" so you all can see what they look like!

Coming soon...Andover fabrics has produced a great new line of woven homespuns called "Pumpkin Patch Plaids"...we have ordered 9 of the 12 available and they should be here towards the end of May! Perfect for those fall projects! (Is it too early to start thinking fall???)



But for now...my dye pots are boiling!! Back to work for me!

Lisa

PS....I'm bringing in a big stack of past issues of Wool Street Journal and Rug Hooking Magazine for you girls to look through before I put them up on ebay...some of these are SEVERAL years old and very collectible...$5 each. If anyone is looking for a particular issue...just let me know and I'll see if it is one of the ones I have!

1 comment: