Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A New Day....A New Blog (Updated Friday evening...)

Time to start this week's update already! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday...I'm missing mine terribly right now...this is a picture of her when she was 2 years old...I still have that little chair she is standing on...in my living room with my favorite old bunny on it....


In Memory of my mom...Ruby Lee Kilgore (March 20, 1922 - February 24, 2010)

Now...on to shop stuff....

We received notice yesterday that the Summer edition of Primitive Place magazine would start to ship next week! We will only order this magazine once...if you are wanting us to save you a copy...just email me and let me know that you'd like to receive one! $9.95 per issue...(WOW discount is 10% off)



New Threads book is here from Needl'Love!


"Pumpkin Patch Threads" is now here and in the shop! $24.95 (special pricing for the WOW members...$20.00!!) Wonderful quilting, wool, stitchery and rug hooking projects! I'll try and post pictures of all the projects here in a bit...



With this order of new Threads books, I was able to purchase, at a killer great price, some of the older Threads books....$12 each or $10 if you are a WOW member!
Each one of these books is filled with at least 15-20 different projects...and at these prices, you can't go wrong adding them to your library of "must have" books!






















(Wednesday afternoon)

Here's comes another summer issue of one of our favorite magazines..."A Simple Life".
Our magazines have arrived and are in the shop!! Let me know if you need one held...$8.95 per issue (WOW discount applies).





Judy Condon's book, The Spirit of Country, just arrived and will be in the shop this weekend...$24.95 for the book...it's a great one!



And we didn't even know this was coming already...but Mercantile Gathering's Summer issue is here as well! I've posted a picture of the contents page so you can see what's in it! $8.00 per issue...




The storms are coming this way...so as a last note...we're listing items in our ebay store over the next several days...you can link to our items from the side bar over on the right...go check them out every so often if you get some time!

Have a great weekend! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment