Thursday, June 7, 2012


We're having a Happy Dance Thursday!

You know what that means...fabric must have come in! It's hard to think Christmas in June..but that's what we got yesterday...some of Marcus Brother's new line..."Spirit of Christmas" by Judy Rothermel.
Pictures will have to be on next week's update...but they will be at the shop this weekend!


Judy Condon's newest book arrived yesterday as well..."The Place We Call Home". Again, an awesome group of homes featured in here...nine in all...$24.95 for the book (wow price $22.45).
Several of these books are already spoken for...if you need one, let me know quick! They'll be at the shop this weekend!
 (And if anyone needs her latest gardening book, "Just Country Gardens", I still have a couple of copies at the shop!)



 NEW from JoAnn Mullaly! "Folk Branches" is on order and has been shipped! I'm not sure what all the projects are...but I'm lovin' the front cover and we're all thinking kit/class/ bom possibly???
Anywhoooo....the book is $25 (wow price is $22.50). If you know you need one...let me know!
(Right now, it won't be in for the weekend...but if it shows up in time, I'll let you know...)

(Friday morning...early!)

Last post for this week....here are a few more fun things that just came in...

Two new great wool patterns from Primitive Gatherings...
Bluebird Pincushion...$5.95 (wow price $5.35) and Wool Alphabet Sampler...$9.95 (wow price $8.95). As soon as I get back from PA...we'll kit these both.....that little bluebird pincushion might have to be the first project in our upcoming pincushion club (more about that later!!)!


And finally, a great inspirational quilt book by Edyta Sitar for Laundry Basket Quilts. 126 pages of beautiful quilts plus a CD with 8 of the quilt patterns shown in the book...$27.85 (wow price $25.15)

That's it for the this week...have a great weekend and come out and see us if you can!!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Hope you will post on when you open in your new location which I am sure you will. I will have to change my route when I travel through that area so I can visit you!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete