Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Rest in Sight!

Happy Wednesday to all!

Thought I better stay on top of what's going on around here even if the shop is "packed up" for the month of October!! There certainly is no rest in sight for us...we're heading to Virginia on Friday for a quickie antique search, then off to a show on Saturday....then it's the barn sale in two weeks (which I'm still not ready for)...then to PA for more shop buying...then we'll be putting the shop back together so we can reopen the first weekend of November with tons of new merchandise and fabric!

WHEW! I THINK I NEED A NAP!!

We've got new goodies arriving all the time...today we received the Moda charm packs for Howard Marcus's "Collection for a Cause-COMFORT" line of fabric. They are beautiful! Sadly, when I saw my sales rep, the line was pretty much "sold out" to be able to pick and choose...but I was able to purchase the charm packs! 42 - 5" squares...our price $8.95 (WOW girls get it for $8.05). There are only 12 packs available and these are now sold out as well with Moda....if you want one...let me know!



One of the calendars we carry every year..."Pure and Simple"...will be here in another day or so. I'll put a couple of pictures up from it and give you all the details once it arrives...but I've already got a list going for these...$19.95 each (WOW price $17.95)...stay tuned for that!

The two new Jill Peterson books (shown over on the right hand side bar) will be shipping the first of October and we will have them in time for the barn sale! If you are planning on attending and want to pick up a copy there...let me know!

I'm off back up to my studio...working on some Santa pillows for the "BS" (that's code for barn sale :).....til later, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment