Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall is Coming to the Shop!! (UPDATED FRIDAY EVENING..)


Happy Monday to all!




I'm feeling terribly overwhelmed today...so much to do and so little time!! Has anyone figured out how to squeeze 50 hours of work into a 24 hour day??? If you have, then I need to know the secret!

I had several customers tell me they didn't receive my blog update on Friday...well, not only did I send it out, I actually sent it out before 6pm! (Which, most of you know, is almost unheard of around here!) Sometimes I think AOL has a mind of its own...so I blame it all on them!
Anywhoooo....if you didn't catch the last blog....be sure and give it a quick look...don't want ya missing anything important!!

I'll be working like a mad-woman on Friday, re-fluffing the shop with all new fall and halloween goodies! It'll take me a couple of weeks to get it all done...but there will be a lot to see and buy come this weekend!

The new Early American Life magazine came in today...October 2011 issue. Lots of really good articles in this one, including a great piece on early engraved powder horns, restoring a rare "stone-ender" farmhouse, life in early america: applie cider, pretty petticoats, and favorite cemetary tours around Halloween. $4.95 for the magazine (copies over on the selling site as well under "What's New").



Some great seasonal patterns came in today that I'll be offering FANTASTIC deals on!

















First, 3 great pattern leaflets by Need'l Love. Each leaflet makes 3 projects based on the same design...plus, there is a smaller picture of the rug hooking project that is perfect for a punchneedle project....so it's actually like 4 projects in one pattern! Regular retail is $10 per pattern. (Also located under the Folk Art pattern section of our selling site)

Special pricing...$5.95 each or purchase all 3 for $15.00! (WOW members...$5.00 each or purchase all three for $12.00)

Next, we received several of the great older winter & Christmas themed books in...
there are about 15 projects in each book...quilting, penny rug projects, primitive stitchery, ornaments, rug hooking and much more! Regular retail on each of these books is $24.95...(also located on our selling site under "Books")







Special pricing...$12.00 per book (WOW member price $10.00)







And finally, we're offering a SUPER SPECIAL on the following book, Folk Heart Threads (one of my favorite!!) Regular retail in $24.95...16 projects in all...all with a heart theme!

Super sale priced at $10.00 each (WOW Member price is $7.00)



LIMITED NUMBER OF BOOKS & PATTERNS AVAILABLE

(Tuesday evening...)

We got the charm packs cut for the "Sweet Emilee" fabric line today...31-5" squares...$7.95 per pack! (Limited supply, I'm only cutting these once!)

Can you believe UPS just drove by us today! Maybe tomorrow!!

(Thursday afternoon...)

I just got through unpacking all sorts of fall goodies AND more fabric! I'll post pictures here later...but the fabric is over on the selling site under the "What's New" section!




















(Friday evening...)

Just got back from working at the shop all afternoon...it looks like an orange explosion has gone off in there! As I was working, I snapped a few pics...it actually looks better now, but I didn't have time to take pictures of the finished displays...







Have a great weekend and enjoy our little cooler weather!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment