Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Busy Week!!

(Updated Friday Feb. 18th)



Usually I don't start my blog update until Wednesday....but I had to get these pics up early in case I need to order more! New Punchneedle and cross stitch projects for yall to see! (Thank heavens Easter is really late this year...I might actually get a couple done before it's too late!) These are all on order but I want to make sure I get enough...sooooo if anyone is needing any of these..let me know and I'll get you on the list!

Two new cross-stitch projects..."Proverbs 3113" and "Easter Frills"....both patterns are $8.95 each (WOW price is $8.00) (These should be here next week!)




Now for the new punchneedle patterns....(these should be in next week!)






From top to bottom...

Peter n' Peep..$13.95 (WOW price $12.55)
Cheep Cheep...$11.95 (WOW price $10.75)
Homestead Sampler...$9.95 (WOW price $8.95)
Bunny & Co....$13.95 (WOW price $12.55)
Proverbs 3113...$11.95 (WOW price $10.75)

(I think I can see some potential rugs here for sure!)

We have another "Rug Watcher" in the group...here is her beginning picture...update on Friday!


Maggie Bonanomi's new book "Book of Days" will be at the shop this weekend...there are a couple of copies left that have not been spoken for...let me know if you want one! $14.95 each. (WOW price $13.45)


Some more new cross stitch patterns will be in the shop this weekend!! Great projects to get you in the mood for Spring, don't you think!!







(Friday Feb 18th.....)

Can't believe it's the end of the week already! I can't get enough done from Monday -Thursday without having a "panic attack" Friday! I'll be up all hours tonight trying to finish various kits/goodies needing to make it into the shop for tomorrow! Yikes!

Here are the latest "Rug Watcher" update photos...Sharon will have Sam done by next week..I'm sure of it!



Denise just started working on this rug...slowly but surely she was able to get a little done in between all the stuff she had to do at work!



And since I probably won't get much more done by this evening...here's my update...it's coming along!



C'mon you girls out there with an unfinished rug...join our group and get that project done!!

Final update for the night...

more patterns came in...from Notforgotten Farm....several punchneedle patterns and a great folk art runner(that you've probably never seen before!)

Also...those little star light pop-ons are back in stock!

And if you're looking for something fun to do (after you come see us!)...the Wake County Library is having their book fair at the Exposition center out at the fairgrounds. We went this evening...and came home with about 40 really great books! Starting tomorrow all the hardback books will be $2 and all paper-back books are $1!

Shawn finished a great smaller sized wall mounted bowl rack and we took that in...(forgot to take the camera with me today)...painted in black milk paint and distressed. It looks great and holds the smaller to medium sized bowls. $125.00

(Sunday update)

When we got home last night the new Spring Issue of A Simple Life magazine was on the porch...so it's in the shop today! Great stuff in there!

That's it for tonight! Have a great weekend!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love Brenda's designs and the way she scalloped the ribbon around the egg. I am playing with eggs this week and experimenting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete