Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm making this a quick post tonight...I finally got my computer back yesterday from the Geeks at Best Buy...one new hard drive later and carbonite telling me it will take 4 DAYS to restore all of my files...at least I'm able to post a couple of new pics and a little information!

New in this week...May's Wordplay pattern from Country Stitches...along with two other ones by her and one by Blackbird Designs...

$8.95 for the pattern ($8.05 for WOW members)

$14.00 for the pattern (WOW price $12.60)

$9.95 for the pattern (WOW price $8.95)

Blackbird Design's pattern
$8.95(WOW price $8.05)

We received our complimentary copy of the new Summer Primitive Quilts and Projects today! That means our shop copies aren't far behind! They should be in by May 1st(ish)! We run out pretty fast...if you want one..let me know! $9.95 for the issue...$8.95 for the WOW members!

New punchneedle patterns coming next weekend...and we're going to start selling Gentle Arts threads...they'll be in sometime around May 1st(ish)....(that's my new word of the day....May 1stish...)

Beautiful weather this weekend! Come out and see us!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment