Monday, December 19, 2011

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL......(updated Friday 23rd)



Happy Holidays to all!

I thought I better post our Saturday hours...

Yes! We will be open on the 24th until at least 3:00pm!!


Tell those men in your life that we have gift certificates that will certainly help fill a stocking!


For the girls during the La-d-da Mystery Sampler...part three came in today! Woohoo! Come on by and pick it up...or just email me if we need to send it to you!

(Thursday afternoon)
We had a few new things come in for the weekend...

I bought a handful of "Charm" Quilt books...including Country Threads new "Back to Charm Shcool" book. All of these books are based on using those 5" charm packs...pretty dang cute if I say so myself!

$24.99 (WOW price $22.50)

$24.99 (WOW price $22.50)

$24.99 (WOW price $22.50)


The new Jan-Feb issue of Rug Hooking Magazine arrived...$9.95 for the issue ($8.95 for the WOW members...)A very good article with lots of recipes for spot dyes and a cute prim sheep n' owl design as the free pull-out pattern. Only 4 copies available...



We got back in that great piece of black with the orange leaves from Jo Morton's Carolina group along with the blue floral from Blueberry Crumb Cake by Moda (which is flying out the door!)I know I've got a few quilters waiting for these...so I thought I better tell you now!




And...we got these in today...two of the Elizabethtown prints in green (great civil war "adds") and the red bird floral from Jo Morton's "Variety" line...

We got our THIRD shipment of "Weekend" books by Blackbird Designs...so they are back in stock...at least for right now!

Coming mid January...Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine! The picture of the new cover is over on the right hand side bar...can't wait for that!

Be looking for information on our New Years Sale next weekend...I'll post the "scoop" on that next week!

But for now, we'd like to wish each and every one of our customers and friends a very happy holiday season! Your support of our shop means the world to me!

Here's to a happy and very creative 2012!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment