Friday, March 30, 2012

You know what this means!!


It's Happy Dance Fabric Friday!!

I'm pacing the floor waiting to see the UPS truck drive up! He's got Jo Morton's new line, "Alexandria", in that truck somewhere! So you know what that means....new fabric in the shop this weekend!

Update!! UPS just came and not only did he bring me "Alexandria", but I received the entire collection of "Heart of a Nation" by Windham fabrics.....which is AWESOME!!
Here's a link if you want to see what that looks like:

www.windhamfabrics.net/cgi-bin/fabricshop/gallery.cgi?Category=532&View=All&v=1
(Just copy and paste this link into your browser and it'll take you to the entire collection)

And here is a link to see "Alexandria"...it'll be next week before I can get pics up on the selling blog:

http://andoverfabrics.com/Grid.php?GroupName=Alexandria

We'll start cutting special orders in the morning...let us know if you'd like to have anything pre-cut for you!

Also...


"Civil War Legacies" by Carol Hopkins arrived this week and I'm just about sold out of the first batch of books. (Yikes!) But don't panic...I've ordered more!
Book price is $25.00 (WOW price is $22.50)
15 quilt projects...all small quilts...nothing over 36" finished....and the blocks are small.
If you know you want one for sure...let me know! I want to make sure I have enough coming on this second order.

I'm bringing in a "truck load" of sale fabric from our "de-stash" project....lots of brushed plaids...both in spring pastels and great neutrals and darks. Also, twills from some of the older Blackbird Design lines and a fantastic bunch of fat quarters from Brannock and Patek's older line called "Liberty Garden"....perfect for those upcoming summer/patriotic projects!

A few more Spring surprizes coming in as well...can't reveal everything, ya know!

And I almost forgot....the Wake County Library Book Sale is going on this weekend at the Jim Graham building. It's open tonight and tomorrow until 8pm and Sunday til 5pm. I think everything goes 1/2 price tomorrow...which means hardcover books are $2 and paperback books are $1. Lots of good books in the "arts and crafts" section (even after I got through plundering)!

Have a great weekend and come see us!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment