Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Keeping My Resolutions.....so far! (updated Wednesday 1/4)



It may be only the 3rd day into the new year...but I'm keeping my resolutions so far! I got that last leaf done by Saturday night and I'm on to the background!

Today's task at hand is to start dying a bunch of new wools for the shop! I'm going to do some to match the Blueberry Crumb Cake colors from Blackbird's new line of fabric...yum!

Also...the LONG AWAITED book, "Simpler Times" will be here very soon! (Picture of the book is over on the right hand side bar...). We heard from the author, put our order in..now just a short wait! I've got a list going for the book...if you know for sure that you want one, please let me know!

(Wednesday)









We got a great bolt of fabric in today..."Redworks" by Mary Koval for Windham fabrics. Based on an antique redwork quilt, this would be great for a backing of a red and white quilt..what a great way to make it reversible! I loaded a couple of pictures so you could see more of the designs. Regular retail is $10.50. Our price is $9.50 (WOW price is $8.55)

In for this weekend....(I didn't even remember I had ordered these!)...I've got two complete fat packs coming in of Blueberry Crumb Cake from Blackbird Designs...AND the jelly roll packs as well!

Pricing on the jelly rolls are suppose to be regular retail at $39.00. Our price is $35.00 and the WOW member price is $30.00!

Pricing on the fat packs...there are 33 pieces to the line and these packs are suppose to retail for $120.00. Our price will be $95.00...and the WOW price will be $85.00!
Let me know if you can't live without!

(Friday)

The February Word Play pattern will be here next week!$8.95 for the pattern (WOW girls don't forget you discount!)



Not sure if I'll get to work on this rug tonight or not...but I'm fixing to round the 2nd corner! (Man, there is bunch of background to this rug!)



Beautiful weather this weekend...end of the bolt sale still going on! Come see us!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment