Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ready for Saturday!

Oh my gosh...we're almost ready to reopen the shop...I will be soooo glad when I'm all done! Just a couple of hours tomorrow...putting up the models on the quilt shop side....and "fluffing and buffing" a few displays and we'll be ready to go for Saturday!
Here's a few snaps of how the shop looked about an hour before I left...


This is the new line of Civil War Journal prints by Marcus Brothers...30 pieces in all..I'll be telling yall about the great projects that use this line in the next few days!









We brought back some AWESOME finds from PA...(sorry, that antique quilt has sold already!)the quilting/stitchery side has the new fabric shelves all in place....and it looks really great! Yall are going to have to come in a buy a bunch of fabric....I have to make room for all the new lines I ordered with one of my reps today!





















































































We received the new Winter Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine in time for this weekend! Great patterns in this issue!


And...two new patterns came in today...November Word Play by Country Stitches (December Word Play will be here next week) and Jan Goos's new pattern, "Morning in the Meadow"!




There are SEVERAL new cross stitch patterns and punchneedle patterns coming next week...I'll save those pics for the next update!

The Winter issue of "A Simple Life" Magazine came in this week....really really nice issue and even comes with a free CD of fiddle music for the season! $8.95 per issue (WOW price is $8.05)




Once the clouds go away tonight, the weather will be sunny all weekend! So come see us! 2012 Legacy Calendars are all on sale for $10 each and pumpkins and fall items are discounted so we can get the Christmas goodies in!

That's it for tonight...I'm off to bed for a decent nights' sleep!Have a great weekend and come on out and see us!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment